2012年8月14日火曜日

User experience of MessageLeaf


Having been a month and half since the launch, more than 140 users have started using MessageLeaf in Japan.
Here are some feedbacks from our early users.

< from web owners >
l  “I surely got many more “leaves” than “comments” on my new blog post.”
l  “The feedbacks through MessageLeaf are longer and deeper than those of comments in the blog, Facebook, or Twitter.  It naturally makes me feel write back a leaf to them.”
l  “It is actually more joyful than I expected to have a leaf from others.”
l  “One of the readers giving me a leaf told me that he knows me since my previous job, and we finally agreed to have a lunch together through our leaf communication.  It is beyond my imagination what MessageLeaf can do to me.”
l  “I feel the timing of pop-up is too early for my readers.”

< from readers >
l  “This is a new experience.  It feels different from mail or from SNS.”
l  “The pop-up move from the bottom-right is just good.”
l   “If I see it on iPhone, MessageLeaf is too annoying as the pop-up suddenly covers up all the screen.”

All the feedbacks lead to our motivation and to the area of improvement.  For example, based on the last feedback, we temporarily stopped the pop-up in smartphones or tablets, and started re-designing for smartphones or tablets.
We ourselves are the biggest user of MessageLeaf in terms of # of leaves, and we are taking advantage of them.  I believe that creating services that one really needs is the best way, and I am glad to see that MessageLeaf is becoming a great example.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿